Thursday, January 8, 2009

1-3

Yeah, it was ugly.

Honestly, I am embarrassed by my performance last weekend. I never expected for my predicted champion to be out this early. Now what to I do? Well, I guess I could pick the games for this weekend.

First, let me make a few comments about last weekend's debacle of a playoff lineup.

-Miami sucks. So for all of the Baltimore bandwagon fans getting really pumped about their victory over the Dolphins, chill out.

-On that note, Baltimore is pretty good. Their defense is peaking at the right time and the offense is good enough to win on most days. However, I still like the Pats over them any day.

-If Atlanta had stopped Arizona from picking up that freak first down on 3rd and 16, then Matty Ice would have led the winning drive. It almost came true. Maybe next year.

-Arizona is not good. Trust me.

-The Colts had that game but insisted on giving it to the Chargers. It's too bad, because the Colts were actually pretty good.

-San Diego can win it all, but probably won't.

-Go Eagles.

Here are the "NEW" predictions.

-Eagles 21 Giants 15

-Steelers 34 Chargers 14

-Panthers 28 Cardinals 24

-Ravens 24 Titans 17

No comments: